The project billing software enables users to raise Invoicing Requests to bill customers against sales contracts and project activities. Invoicing Requests can be converted to an A/R Invoices automatically, and Bank Receipts can be entered to settle A/R Invoices.Free Trial
1. An invoicing request is raised against a customer per the billing
schedules of a sales contract.
2. The invoice amount could be a fixed price, or calculated per the
worked hours or expenses on project.
3. Configurable approval workflow gets invoice requests approved
by specified managers.
4. An invoicing request can be converted to an A/R invoice
automatically with the project management billing software.
1. An A/R invoice entry can be entered to invoice a customer per the
biling schedule of a sales contract
2. An A/R invoice entry can be created with an invoicing request.
3. Posts an A/R Invoice Entry to update the outstanding balance of the
4. Posts an A/R Invoice Entry to generate a G/L transction automatically.
1. A bank receipt can be entered for prepayment from customer.
2. A bank receipt can be enterted to settle an open A/R invoice.
3. Posts a bank receipt to update the A/R balance of a customer.
4. Posts a bank receopt to generate a G/L transaction automatically.
1. Provides an real-time inquiry on the aged A/R balance by customer.
2. Provides a drill-down inquiry from the total balance to the document.
If you are ready to sign up for the PSA cloud service, please fill out the online order form below, we will contact you and open an account per your request.
For more information, consult online or call our free customer number 4006-888-772.